Wednesday, October 15, 2008

VOTE for Me


Allmightys.com is waste deep in their latest t-shirt design competition. Above is my entry for the comp called TypeTastic. It's all about letterforms and type. My entry's meaning is two fold. One is to be a cool tee that boast tunes of cool hand rendered type and the other is to express the confusion of voting. We are all told these messages of positive outcomes but as an uneducated voter you tend to ask questions. So sprinkled throughout the design are little questions like, "How?" and "Why?". Overall I like the color scheme and I think it came out great.

Head on over to www.allmightys.com and cast your vote (5 for good, 0 for bad) and leave me a comment on the voting page to let me know that you stopped by. In order to vote you must be registered with the site, which takes as long as it took you to read this, plus by being a member you will get updates and be in the loop to see if I win or not.

see and vote for my entry here

No comments: