Monday, November 3, 2008

Good food + Good art



Equals good times. This past weekend started the wonderful month of November and man its going good. On Saturday, I meet with Ryan, the owner or Pier 74, and his father to hand my artwork in his restaurant. For the whole month my digital portraits will share some good times in the dinning room, entry way and bar of the restaurant. The collection is called Face to Face and boast portraits of family, friends, and the some people from lala land.

Each piece is for sale and is reasonable priced at $70.00 with the largest piece being 24"x36". In honor of turning 30 this month, I will be donating 30 percent of all sales will be donated to Faith Church in Dyer, IN. (30% of 70 is 21, I know its dorky).

So stop by for dinner and take home a portrait, Christmas is right around the corner.

Visit Pier 74

No comments: